Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Jozankei weekend

I just uploaded more than 50 photos from our weekend in the mountains at the Jozankei waterslide hotel (that's not its official name, but that's how we think of it!).

It was a great weekend. The kids seem to have inherited my family's love of waterslides -- they couldn't get enough. Making three trips a day to play in the pool was just about right for Jack, Katie and Liv. In between, we hiked around the town, ate delicious food, and played some arcade games (mostly wack-a-mole, which is WAY too much fun). But mostly it was all about the swimming.

Sadly, I couldn't get any photos in the water, but you can see photos of the wonderful hotel room, the dining room where we ate "Viking-style" meals (what they called a buffet), and the kids playing in the arcade. It feels like it was a weekend filled with laughter.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
The picture site has only 1 picture loaded for the weekend... Were there supposed to be more?

Keep up the blogs. I LOVE them!

Lucie Haskins

Lisa K. said...

Thanks for letting me know, Lucie. I`ll see what button I forgot to click on!

And I am so glad to hear you are reading the blog. The time is going so quickly!

xoxo
Lisa

Lisa K. said...

I think I fixed the problem! Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

All of the kids are looking so much taller in these pictures! The waterslide hotel weekend seems like it was wonderful fun.
xoxo,
Rebecca