Thursday, October 2, 2008

Heading out of town for the weekend

Just a quick note to let you know we are heading out of town for the weekend. HGU takes the visiting faculty member and family on one trip -- we are going to Lake Toya and a waterslide hotel. I don't know if we'll have email access while away, so don't worry if you don't hear from us until Sunday evening.

And to show that we aren't that disconnected from things back home -- we just watched the VP debate online. We also received our absentee ballots in the mail this week (we get to vote in Penna) and are glad to be part of this year's election. Interesting to watch (and I won't say more because I know my family reads this blog, and we don't *always* agree on politics!)

1 comment:

Welcome to MollyWood! said...

You're like the Maverick in the family (hehehehe). I'm interested in hearing what you thought of the debate. Have fun, don't hurt yourself on the waterslides.